Private Dance Lessons
The quickest way to learn to dance is undoubtedly through private dance lessons. These private lessons are tailored to your learning needs and goals and can be scheduled at a time that suits your busy schedule! DanceSpace Adelaide operates 7 days per week and has multiple teachers available to teach you.
Private lessons are either one-on-one (just you and the teacher in the lesson) or as a couple (you and a partner/friend and the teacher). Some of the reasons people take private lessons include:
- wanting to dance for an upcoming friend/family’s wedding and just want to know a few specific dances
- learning to dance for your wedding (see our wedding dance lessons page)
- the group class timetable does not suit your schedule
- wanting to learn at your own pace and focus on the dances that interest you
- wanting to learn as quickly and efficiently as possible
- have an interest in participating in a dance competition in the future
Our private lessons are charged on a per lesson basis at $70 per hour, or $40 per half hour. If there are two of you in the lesson, this is simply shared.
We also do offer Private Group Lessons for larger groups wanting to learn in a customised environment. Pricing is as follows for Private Group Lessons:
4 people = $20 per person
6 people = $15 per person
8 + people = $13 per person
Contact us to book in your private lesson